Fortnite is a game about survival in the zombie apocalypse. The game is played in a 3D world and has a cartoony, over the top look to it. You play as a character named "the hero" and you are on an island with a bunch of other people trying to survive. The goal is to get off of the island by building a huge fort to protect you from the zombie horde. Fortnite is a video game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly. It was released in July 25, 2018, and has become one of the most popular games in the world. Fortnite is available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as personal computer platforms like PC and Mac.

  • Rating 4.9 (235411 votes)
  • Price Free
  • Category Action
  • Version 6.0.2
  • Developer Epic Games

Features Review


Fortnite has a variety of different weapons that can be used to deal with the zombie horde. You can also build structures to defend yourself and your team from the zombies. You can also craft items to help you build and defend yourself. Fortnite is a multiplayer online battle royale game set in a dystopian world where 98% of Earth's population suddenly disappeared, and the remaining 2% compete in a game to be the last person standing. Players can choose to play as one of four classes, and can customize their character. The game consists of a number of weapons and items to help them survive.


The graphics in Fortnite are cartoony, over the top and a bit cartoon-y. The graphics in Fortnite are very detailed and realistic, and the game is often praised for its impressive scenery.


There are many different modes and game types in Fortnite to keep the replayability high. Fortnite has a lot of replayability because it is an online game where players are constantly competing to become the last person standing.


  • There are many different modes and game types in Fortnite to keep the replayability high;
  • You can play with your friends;
  • The graphics are cartoony and over the top;
  • The game is free to play;


  • The graphics are cartoony and over the top;


Fortnite is a great game to kill time with. It has an amazing replay value, and it is super fun to play with your friends. The graphics are a bit cartoony, but that is what the game is going for. The game is free to play, but there is also a battle pass you can buy for $10 that gets you some exclusive cosmetics. You can play Fortnite on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and mobile devices. The game is still very new, so there may be some bugs, but Epic Games is constantly updating the game to fix them. If you want to play Fortnite, you can download it from the Epic Games website.

Related Apps

Trending Apps