WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app that allows its users to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is a free, ad-supported application that is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, and Nokia S60. WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular communication apps that people use in their daily lives. It is a cross-platform, cross-device app that allows texting, voice and video calling, and file sharing. The app is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone, and can also be used on tablets.
- Price Free
- Category Communication
- Version Varies with device
- Developer WhatsApp Inc.
The messaging app is free to use, and allows users to exchange messages, photographs, videos, audio messages, and files. The app also has a voice-calling option which can be used for free, and video calls are available to users with a data plan.
The app is designed in a simple, user-friendly way. It does not have an intrusive interface with lots of icons and options, which makes it easy to use.
Information about usability
The app is especially popular because it is cross-platform, and can be used on different types of smartphones. Another advantage is the free calling option. The app is easy to use and is available for most of the major smartphone operating systems.
- The app is free to use;
- It allows users to send messages, photos, videos and audio messages;
- It also has a voice-calling option which can be used for free;
- Video calls are available to users with a data plan;
- The app is simple and user-friendly;
- It is cross-platform;
- It is available for most of the major smartphone operating systems;
- The app doesn't have the option for video chat;
- The app can't be used on tablets;
- The app's interface is quite simple;
- It is not available for Blackberries;
- Users can't block other users;
WhatsApp Messenger is a great app for chatting and sending pictures, and it is a great alternative to most of the other chatting apps available for different operating systems.
Subscribe to get more
- App history log
- App popularity
- App comparancy
- Sales alert