KineMaster - Review & Install Links
Developed by NexStreaming Corp, KineMaster is a professional video editing app which can help you create and manage various video clips with your smartphone. It includes almost all the main features users expected from a functional video editor.
It supports multiple layers of video, images, text, multitrack audio, precise cutting and trimming, precise volume envelope control, 3D transitions, color LUT filters, and much more.
Warning: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal digital markets.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
• Multiple layers of video, images, text, effects, stickers, overlays, and handwriting
• Download more effects, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Volume envelop, many effects, filters, themes and more.
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls and speed control
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• If your hardware is not up to the app's standards, the app will simply not run.
• You can connect to your Google Drive account and select images and videos from cloud storage.
• It can produce videos of any length with a 1080p resolution.
• You can share your work on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more.
KineMaster supports both monthly and annual subscriptions. Subscribers of KineMaster will have full access to premium downloadable assets from its asset store, including overlays, visual effects, music, and more. If you don't want to purchase the subscription, the app offers users a trial mode, but it has a"Made with KineMaster" watermark on all videos you make.