Happy Easter from the Heroes of DragonSoul! This role-playing game has won lots of affections. With dragons and multiple monsters, users can have exciting battles in the match.
Sea of Solitude is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.
Warning: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal digital markets.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
And the Easter update just brings you to Spring, which brawls with a lot of fantasies and surprises. A long time ago, there were great heroes with mighty powers ruling the land. But the evil dragon Umlaut caught them in Soulstones out of jealousy.
Now, only a few of heroes remain alive. Only you can pick up your weapon and fight with them to kill the dragon. Now fighting the way to win and free the heroes, defeat the evil ones!
DragonSoul Game Features:
♥ Amazing graphics
♥ Take down enemies
♥ Tons of heroes
♥ Save the world
♥ Epic story campaign
♥ Play with friends
Our main goal is to provide full and useful mobile app reviews for Android and iOS. If you want to become a part of the team - write to us.
1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of applications are subject to the copyright of Sea of Solitude editorial team and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies, Google Unwanted Software
policy and Microsoft Advertising
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, and Apple and Google Stores.
Besides, the soft you're reading right now:
1. Is an app for Android & iOS devices;
2. Will not change any system settings on your smartphone.
You can get more information via the feedback form on the disclaimer page